Sunday, July 24, 2005

MY LUCKY DAY........

Hi ..... u GUys know wat?
I m DAmn happy 2day....... i scored full mark for my quiz...... its all coz of wishes from some special ppl in my life..... i m reli HAPPY>>>>>>>>>>>
U guys know or nt? Quiz in UNITEN hd never been easy.. n ... its nt easy to score.... I m PROUD of myself for scoring such a high mark.. for my quiz...... I mz thank everyone... who have prayed for my success all these while......
For all those UNITEN students....... PLz dun b jealous of me.. bt try b with me n support me ... so tat i will b able to score higher marks together with u all.............
OH ya,
I m looking for a TEAM or A GROUP.... for my studies... i feel very boring stuying alone... i wana a group of good n helpfull frenz for me to help me out in my studies... anyone who is intersted to b my study group member plz maill me... or c me straigth...k

k

THANKS n take care.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home